ERP Study Scholarships for Graduates of Economics and Business Administration
ERP Study Scholarships are sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) to provide foreign graduates of Economics and Business Administration with opportunities to complete a postgraduate or Master’s degree course at a state (public) or state-recognised German higher education institution and to gain a degree in Germany (Master).
Who can apply?
Graduates of Diplom or Bachelor courses
What can be funded?
A complete Master’s degree programme in Germany
Duration of the funding
- 24 months. Only Degree courses lasting 24 months are awarded. The award will initially cover the first academic year. For students with good study achievements it can upon application be extended to cover the full length of the chosen degree course.
- Scholarship payments of 750 euros a month
- Study allowance of 460 euros a year
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- Payment of tuition fees and semester fees of up to 500 euros per semester
- Upon decision of the selection committee the DAAD may fund attendance of a German language course at a language school in Germany before the scholarship-supported studies begin.
- Further payments can be paid upon application (Family allowances cannot be paid).
Scholarship holders are selected by bi-national selection committees in the home countries.
If the degree programme includes a stay abroad, funding for this stay abroad will only be considered if it takes place in an EU Country (not in the home country) and lasts a maximum of 25 per cent of the scholarship term.
Projet de Création d’une Bibliothèque dans la commune rurale de Ndogbessol, département du Nyong-et-Kelle (Cameroun) CAAS 2016 Conference – Deadline Extension / Conférence de l’ACÉA 2016 – Prolongation