PhD Program at the Graduate Centre Humanities and Social Sciences (Leibzig, Germany)
- for the summer semester (start in April) applications have to be submitted before 1 January,
- for the winter semester (start in October) applications have to be submitted before 1 July.
Applications are to be submitted in English or German and should include:
- application form
- letter of application for the PhD study programme
- CV in essay style including information on the proposed supervisors and the main research field
- research proposal (10-15 pages) with a description of the relevant international state of research
- detailed timetable for the dissertation project reflecting the current state of the art
- two letters of reference from qualified academics
- copies of certificates concerning successful graduation from university (master’s, magister or other corresponding certificate)
- in the case of you having already registered as a postgraduate-student at the University of Leipzig please include evidence with regard to the agreement to supervise your thesis from a university lecturer.
For détails: http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~ral/gchuman/en/home/